working place: suzhou experience: more than 5 years recruitment number: 2
education requirement: bachelor degree or above
language requirement: english level 4 or above
job description and requirements：
1. familiar with system certification of automotive electronics / parts; familiar with vda6.3;
2. maintain a profitable margin of the designated account by managing the price and internal costs;
3. analyzes sales forecasts and builds schedules to support sales and ensure proper inventory levels, producing status reports, maintaining and updating pc based schedules, and making presentations to management.
4. manage customer engineering change notice and make sure rayval is taking right changes according to rayval eco procedure;
5. planning and reporting order management, communicating schedule changes;
6.lead project teams with members of production, purchasing, engineering and quality departments and defines objectives;
7. cft management -
a. lead project teams with members of production, purchasing, engineering and quality departments and defines objectives;
b. direct priorities on product flow to meet ship schedules and monitors mrp, manufacturing planning, documentation, inventory control and test schedules
resume sent to :[email protected]
© rayval (suzhou) technologies co., ltd. 2016 all rights reserved.